We have been Victorinox’s lead creative agency for over six years. We have worked with Victorinox to develop and implement a strategy to target a younger, design-led audience, diversify consumer product knowledge (beyond the classic Swiss Army Knife) and increase the appeal of their 130 year old brand.
Using culturally-led strategies and partnerships, we have created a contextual brand platform for the brand, which has allowed us to deliver the campaigns across brand experiences, social strategy and global campaign toolkits.
AW16/SS17 – #TheMakers
Building on the successes of SS16, we helped Victorinox target a new more creatively focused consumer target group for AW16 and SS17. Targeting the global creative workforce, #THEMAKERS is a campaign built around a two-way conversation with modern craftspeople about materials and process. Aligning what they do with what Victorinox do- and putting products at the heart of everything.
Partnerships were a key part of the campaign, we worked with 4 global Maker talents, to generate a story and assets across our integrated 360 campaign, across 10 markets. Campaign approach includes:
- Helping bring to life a ground breaking partnership with furniture designer Stephen Kenn, producing a bespoke, multifunctional furniture commission that was available to buy worldwide
- An artistic collaboration with paper artist Kyle Bean, creating a brand inspired diorama to be used as a key graphic in PR & Social
- Recommendation of key influencers to engage within The Makers world to co-create inspiring lifestyle focused content
- Brand owned social content aimed at inspiring creativity amongst consumers.
- Grouping products into work Bags to appeal to the architect, the engineer, the designger and the furniture makers. With imagery being used across PR, digital advertising, social and global online
- Consumer events – making #THEMAKERS truly tangible with workshops at Wilderness Festival.
- Global Toolkits and guidance to implement all of the above and bring the campaign to life coherently
SS16 – From the Great Outdoors to the Urban Outdoors
SS16 saw us launch Victorinox’s first global brand communications strategy across multiple markets. The first time the brand had worked together holistically towards a unified brand and product concept.
To inform our strategy, we identified a new cultural trend of city dwellers actively seeking outdoor adventures and experiences closer to home. The great outdoors was becoming increasingly more urban. We used this trend to connect with the SS16 product range, helping consumers discover the#URBANOUTDOORS with Victorinox.